The 20m heated outdoor pool is set in a glorious wooded enclave just alongside the heated indoor pool, and is a real suntrap for those serious sunbathers amongst us. This facility is open from May - September
The indoor pool looks out onto gardens - ideal for winding down after your workout.
SWIMMING POOL RULES
There are no designated life guards on duty, so each parent / guardian is responsible for the supervision of their own children.
- Any person under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult when using the pool.
- Children under the age of 5 years old must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult aged 16 or over on a 1 adult to 1 child basis.
- Children between the ages of 5 years and 8 years inclusive must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult aged 16 years or over on at least a 1 adult to 2 children basis.
- Children over the age of 8 years must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult aged 16 years or over on at least a 1 adult to 12 children basis.
- Adults over the age of 18 years old are only permitted to use the steam & sauna rooms.
Indoor pool - 13.7m x 7.3m x 1.3m
Outdoor pool - 20m x 8m x 1m
Both pools have a constant depth making it ideal for serious swimmers as well as those not so confident.
Why exercise in Water?
More key muscles groups are used in swimming than in other sports
It improves flexibility, strength and circulation
It improves the ability to control and maintain a healthy weight
Injury is less likely due to the support of the water with no pounding or jarring the joints
Water is 800 times denser than air so it requires more effort to move through it
Being submerged creates a private environment to exercise in
Water can be as heavy as you want it to be making it an excellent piece of fitness equipment
Interested in learning to swim?
We are excited to announce the launch of SPLASH Moreton Hall Swim School. At SPLASH we are dedicated to providing quality lessons for all abilities, with a focus on building the confidence of our swimmers and teaching them lifelong swim skills.
Group lessons are priced from £10.75 per child, per 30-minute lesson. Group sizes will range from 4 to 10, depending on the swimmers ability. We also offer private 1-1, 2-1 & 3-1 lessons which are open to adult swimmers, so please let us know if you are interested in these.
We are now taking enrolments for swimming lessons for the summer term starting Monday the 25th of April.
Lessons will be available for children aged from 4+ through to adults, both private and group lessons.
We still have a few places available, but they are filling quickly. Register your interest today for SPLASH Moreton Hall Swim School via the link & we will be in touch with availability.